This is a short guide on how to change your in-game name if you are having troubles figuring it out.
How to change league of legends name
You can purchase a summoner name change in client in the store by going to account section which can be found in the top right corner. Summoner name change will cost either 1300 RP or 13900 BE.
Follow these images to easily find where to buy it::
Step 1: Click on the store icon pointed out in the red box.
Step 2: Click on the Account icon pointed out in the red box.
Step 3: Select account section and you will find Summoner Name Change for purchase at the bottom of the list.
Guidelines for lol name change
If you decide to change your summoner name here are some things that are important to remember:
- Name must be between 3 and 16 characters long
- Special characters are allowed if used with appropriate language
- Name cannot include “Riot” in it.
- No personally identifying information (like your real name)
- No impersonation eSports professionals
- You can swap summoner names between two accounts by contacting Riot
What Riot Considers Inappropriate
Here's a short list of things Riot generally considers inappropriate for a name, there can be other cases which also would be considered so:
- Summoner names that suggest hate speech, slurs or profanity, implicitly or explicitly
- Names that refer to something in historical, ethical, or political context
- Names that contain insults, grotesque imagery, and strong vulgarity